Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 6....

Well, things are going okay. Did really well on Friday and Saturday. Tried a yummy raw pizza and dessert at this living food restaurant. Ate well on Sunday too. Sunday night I drank, as were the rules for the game (I know, I know). So, yesterday I had a terrible hangover. The raw food I had been consuming for the last few days was not a good drinking base. As a result, I ate a salad yesterday with a bunch of cooked ingredients (rice, tortilla strips, tortilla). Needless to say, I had the WORST stomach ache all night long. Not worth it! So, I am not drinking for the remainder of the 21 days. Period.

Today's Plan:

B- 16 oz green smoothie (romaine, banana, apple) (300)
S- Dried apricots (200)
L- Orange (85)
S- LaraBar (210)
D- 2 slices ezekiel, 1/2 avocado, lettuce, cucumber, mustard (375)

Total= 1,170

Workout=
30 mins treadmill

Water= 3 liters

Have a great day!!!

No comments: