Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 1 of 21... here we go!

I have been reading and studying eating raw for a few months now. I have conducted a few mini experiments, like eating raw for the weekend, etc. Although I have really loved it, I have not stuck with it for more than a few days. So, this is my attempt at 21 days raw! They say it takes 3 weeks to make a habit...so, let's see what happens.

I weighed in today at 140.4lbs. Yikes. I am not weighing again until day June 12th, day 22. This will be VERY hard for me, because I am someone who weighs everyday- especially when dieting. Oh yeah, and that's another thing: I am not dieting. I am not counting calories! I am not planning a daily menu. I am going to eat when I am hungry, whatever I want, raw. The next day I will post what I ate, as a good tracking measure.

Here are the things that are not raw, that I am going to allow myself very sparingly:
- coffee (no more than one cup of black a day; only if necessary)
- olive oil & balsamic & mustard
- Ezekiel bread
- wine, vodka soda water, beer once (baseball game)


I am going to give myself a score for each day. 100% if I eat as outlined, follow workout plan, and bodybrush. Then deduct 10% for missing workout; 20% for eating off outline; and 10% for not bodybrushing.

Here we go! Wish me luck today! I will report tomorrow!!!!

No comments: