Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 2 of 21

Well, yesterday went pretty well. I ate a lot, but that's okay:

B- Lara Bar & Apple & 1 c black coffee
S- Cashews & Goji Berries
L- Ezekiel Bread; 1/2 avocado; lettuce; onion; mustard
S- Carrots
D- Raw Cashew Pad Thai from Sage's Cafe (yum!)

Here's what I noticed:

- Bloated (yesterday and today) maybe should try eating fruit separately
- Really tired last night (that's nothing new)
- Wanted to eat- wasn't too hungry
- Started to get grumpy at night


So far today, I am not too tired. I have not had any coffee- and I only will if I start to fall asleep. I am working both jobs today from 7:30-10:00...so, I am planning my meals out on these days (since I need to pack!)

B- Lara bar & cashews
S- Orange
L- 2 slices ezekiel; 1/2 avocado; lettuce, onion, mustard
S- Carrots
D- Orange
S- Lara Bar

...if I am not hungry, I may skip any of these meals I choose.....
Also, I am giving myself 100% for yesterday, as I am not planning to start my workouts until Monday.

05/22/08: 100%

No comments: